If I’m a full human being I should be able to feel a full range of emotions with different levels of intensities.
In this episode, we talk recovery and how it impacts those who go through it, as well as what you can do to begin reclaiming your life.
Listen on for:
- Changing the language of adulting and perceived responsibility
- Reclaiming your power in self-care
- Overcoming the shame of going through recovery
- Dealing with the grief of the loss in your own life
- Understanding the route you take to reclaiming your life
- Being comfortable and okay with experiencing all levels of emotions
- Understanding and learning to experience real intimacy
- Using feminine energy to guide us back to who we are
- Using ancient tools to heal the masculine in men
- Using humility and vulnerability to be of service to personal healing
Meet Michael Maisey:
Michael is the author of Young Offender, Founder of The CIP Project, Sober for 12 Years, a Dad to two daughters.
He is a Self Development Coach, Motivational Speaker, Creator and Host of The Free 'Time For Change' Online Program
Links & resources mentioned in this episode:
- Misfit to Maven 365: One Year, No Fear! - Check out the only place to get 1:1 coaching with me PLUS be cheer-led and challenged by me and my team… so that you can show up, belong, make money, and get the freedom you desire.