In this episode you will hear all about what it takes to be truly UNBOUND. How being unbound brings new opportunities within your personal and professional lives.
Nicola talks about how trusting in yourself and others allows you to embrace the new and unbound you and how you need to be supported in order to be able to support others to embrace the unbound wonderfulness you are.
Listen on for:
- What being UNBOUND may mean to you
- Having different core desired feelings in multiple areas of your life
- Changing direction and becoming UNBOUND at any stage of your life!
- What you think when you hear the word chaos!
- What happens when you allow yourself to work with the uncomfortable
- The power of holding space for other people, and sharing processes with others
- How being in alignment and in flow can start to feel easy.
- Paradigm shifts and how being a lighthouse and share from a place of service
- How you are able to let go and allow your company to be in its own energy
- The narrative of being a strong independent and powerful woman and how it has changed over the years.
- The benefits of writing within a community.
Nicola Humber is the author of two transformational books, Heal Your Inner Good Girl and UNBOUND. She's also the founder of The Unbound Press, a soul-led publishing imprint for unbound women. She helps women to write the book their Unbound Self is calling them to write, whilst growing a community of soul-family readers and clients.
Links & resources mentioned in this episode:
- Misfit to Maven 365: One Year, No Fear! - Check out the only place to get 1:1 coaching with me PLUS be cheer-led and challenged by me and my team… so that you can show up, belong, make money, and get the freedom you desire.
- Subscribe to Misfit For Life TV - join our YouTube community for weekly chats, thoughts on adulting, and tips on living a value-filtered life! This is where we share all our best free content, so join us today!