In this episode, you will hear all about what it takes to be truly be FREE OF YOUR MOBILE PHONE & SOCIAL MEDIA. How being free from the constant searching online for approval from others, will allow you to finally reconnect with yourself & live in the real world once more.
Johan talks about setting boundaries, enabling you to break free from the constant social media cycle & addictions associated with it. He will help you understand what triggers you & how to manage your online presence with ease.
Listen on for:
- Understanding your triggers.
- How to become your biggest fan.
- Learning about your phone & social media.
- Thinking about how your brains work when you are consumed by social media & the internet.
- Taking time to really see what is real & what is fake.
- How can you be real in a world of pretend?
- Introducing boundaries & instilling them into everyday life.
A few years ago, I struggled enormously with phone and social media addiction, and I knew I had to find a way to unhook myself from screens. But I didn't want to completely abstain from tech and screens; they are part of our lives, and they are here to stay.
Nevertheless, I learned how to use screens mindfully, the more I became aware of the detrimental effects screens can have on us.
These days I help individuals and families to recover from phone and social media addiction with my 6-step formula.
The focus is not just on helping people with stopping "liking and posting" their lives away, but on helping them to become a better version of themselves as well.
Links & resources mentioned in this episode:
- Misfit to Maven 365: One Year, No Fear! - Check out the only place to get 1:1 coaching with me PLUS be cheer-led and challenged by me and my team… so that you can show up, belong, make money, and get the freedom you desire.
- Subscribe to Misfit For Life TV - join our YouTube community for weekly uploads, thoughts on adulting, and tips on living a value-filtered life! This is where we share all our best free content, so join us today!