Meet Asa Baav...
Asa is a matchmaker and dating coach for the wild at heart. Creating deeper connections through matching people on sexual preferences and overall compatibility. On a mission to remove shame from sexual desires and bring dating back to real life, where real connections happen.
Fav quotes from this episode:
“Who am I outside of my career. What do I need? What do I want?”
“Make sure you know who you are falling in love with and why.”
“If we are bringing this amount of openness and transparency into the bedroom, then that’s going to impact the rest of the relationship in a wonderful way.”
“I want everyone to get to the point where it’s ok to talk about everything in a relationship, especially the intimacy side.”
“The more I communicate and the more open I am…the more like-minded people I meet."
In this episode we talk about:
- What’s missing from current dating apps
- The two types of compatibility to take into account when considering whether someone is right for you or not
- The biochemistry of sex, and the importance of educating ourselves on what’s going on when we sleep with someone, and how that affects what we are thinking
- What you can learn from the kink community (even if you’re vanilla)
- The need to normalise talking about our wants, needs and desires in and out of the bedroom
Plus, we talk about learning to parent ourselves, instead of outsourcing mother/father roles to potential partners.