In this episode you will hear all about life as an empath, We talk about what you can put into practice to make this year work for you.
We discuss the effects trauma can have on an empathetic individual, and you will hear us talk about creating meaning but embracing the fact that all things can also be meaningless.
Listen on for:
- How it's important to recognise mortality.
- How you can make this year and everything going on work for you.
- The fact that sometimes things are there and they are real but they are not truth.
- How it is important to involve your body in your feelings and listening to it.
- How important and safe it is to be yourself.
- What it means to be resilient in yourself.
- How being and empath can be caused or effected by trauma.
- How it is important to stabilize every aspect of who you are.
- How we have chosen this human experience and how it's important to live it.
Through her courses and programs, Lola Pickett empowers empaths and sensitive folk to rewire their brains, bodies, and behavior for internal & external resilience; shifting from self-repression to soul-expression. She is the published author of the Wild Messengers Alchemical Tarot, host of the Empath To Power podcast, founder of EMPATH*ology—an emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual resiliency training program.
Her offerings blend cutting-edge neuroscience with trauma healing, herbalism, permaculture, ritual, and play to create powerful and lasting results. When she’s not facilitating transformational work, you’ll find Lola on a hike, wildcrafting medicines, and loving up on her husband, kids, and kitten in the mountains north of San Diego, California.
Links & resources mentioned in this episode:
- Misfit to Maven 365: One Year, No Fear! - Check out the only place to get 1:1 coaching with me PLUS be cheer-led and challenged by me and my team… so that you can show up, belong, make money, and get the freedom you desire.
- Subscribe to Misfit For Life TV - join our YouTube community for weekly chats, thoughts on adulting, and tips on living a value-filtered life! This is where we share all our best free content, so join us today!