In this week's episode, I'm chatting with Sally Manners and we’re diving into how we process and recover from trauma, and how we can turn everything around and create a life that feels as good on the inside as it looks on the outside.
Long term single mamma, life long hustler, business owner, hypnotherapist & NLP coach, Sally Manners is a woman on a quest for connection, healing, community, female empowerment and fuck loads of love. 'Manners London' (her clothing label) is a women's designer clothing brand for the curvy lady, making women of all shapes feel beautiful and empowered.
Listen on for:
- How we get to adult for ourselves, as well as for our loved ones.
- The perception of adulting we have as kids, and how that evolves as we age.
- Our thoughts on trauma recovery, and the transformation that inevitably takes place along the way.
- The importance of bringing purpose into everything we do.
- The truth of learning life’s most valuable lessons (i.e. it’s not always fun but it’s always clear!)
**Join the Value Filtered Living Club (free) - join our secret community for weekly chats, thoughts on adulting, and tips on living a value-filtered life! This is where we share all our best free content, so join us today!
**Misfit to Maven 365: One Year, No Fear! - Check out the only place to get 1:1 coaching with me PLUS be cheer-led and challenged by me and my team… so that you can show up, belong, make money, and get the freedom you desire.