There’s a lot of conditioning that’s been going on for the past few hundred years with regards to masculinity and femininity - with what it means to be a man and what it means to be a woman.
Gender identity is a broad and complex topic, and in this episode we’re scratching the surface and talking about expressing and embodying the aspects of masculine and feminine energy that are US at our core.
Meet Jonathan Beal
A mentor and coach for men, Jonathan has spent over 10 years in the personal development space, he believes in supporting men in the mental, emotional and physical adventure & exploration that brings men to full embodiment, that ultimately brings them home to the truth of who they really are.
Listen on for:
- What we’re taught about gender from a societal perspective (and how it’s bullshit)
- The evolution of the conversations we (as a society) have been having around gender, and sexuality and relationship dynamics.
- The colour and diversity of gender identity (and how we’ll never get bored of exploring that!)
- The desire to understand, which frees people up to experiment for themselves.
- The magic of sex.
- The importance of intimacy with yourself and others (and how it all boils down to self-awareness and self-trust).
- Undivided attention and active listening are the key to unlocking profound relationships.
- DM me if you’d like me to have Jonathan back on the show!
- Join the Value Filtered Living Club (free) - join our secret community for weekly chats, thoughts on adulting, and tips on living a value-filtered life! This is where we share all our best free content, so join us today!
- Misfit to Maven 365: One Year, No Fear! - Check out the only place to get 1:1 coaching with me PLUS be cheer-led and challenged by me and my team… so that you can show up, belong, make money, and get the freedom you desire.
- The one about empowered sex (with Joyce Oladipo)
- The one about sensuality and intimacy (with Stacey Herrera)
- The one about sexy committed relationships (with Persia Lawson)
- The one about feminine conditioning (with Jo Casey)