Meet CS Joseph...
CS Joseph is the next up-and-coming expert on Jungian analytical psychology, with a fresh look known as ‘ego hacking’. Chase has been studying psychology for eleven years and is pleased to share some of his cutting edge knowledge on the subject with us in this episode.
You can find out more about him over at www.csjoseph.life
Fav quotes from this episode:
“You can’t really love other human beings unless you understand them…and you can’t understand anyone else without understanding yourself first.”
“How we think we are conducting ourselves within, is NOT how we conduct ourselves without.”
“It’s harder to combat an invisible thing than it is to combat something that you can see.”
“There is no such thing as ‘I have arrived’, it’s more ‘I need to keep arriving’.”
“When people get their personality type verified they either can’t believe it... or have a huge sigh of relief.”
“You only gain happiness and satisfaction through continuous growth and improvement.”
In this episode we talk about:
- The repercussions of not truly understanding and embracing who you are
- The difference between free online personality tests and Chase’s methodology
- The huge shifts that can occur when a person has their personality type verified (and how it’s often different from what they expected)
- What it’s like to relearn everything you think you know about yourself and rebuild it from the ground up
- How understanding people’s operating systems can radically change your relationships and increase your chances of forming a compatible partnership
Plus, we talk about what it means to be in a ‘mental minority’.