In this episode you will hear all about what it takes to be a SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR. Despite overcoming many personal challenges including nearly dying from a gunshot wound as a child, Jason has achieved so much in his life.
In his charming and captivating manner, Jason details his life journey as he tells of the ordeals and struggles as a child, and the life lessons he learnt from his role models, that have all led him to be the successful and happy person that he is today.
Listen on for:
- Feminine energy and how it can benefit us as adults.
- Living a life that matters
- Who our role models are and the valuable lessons they taught us.
- Understanding the way that we see the world, and where we allow our vision to take us.
- Turning bad experiences into your fuel to succeed.
- Making friends with fear so that you are no longer being afraid of it.
- Changing your mindset to allow yourself to achieve all that you are capable of.
- Being kinder to yourself.
Jason Allan Scott is a successful Serial Entrepreneur, Professional Keynote Speaker, Best Selling Author, Award-winning Event professional, Mentor, Podcaster and a part of Tim Ferris's NR set who travels the world educating and empowering people. Jason shows ordinary people how they too can build a solid living, with passion and purpose, on their own terms.
Links & resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Chamber - THE CHAMBER is the secret to unlocking a life where you get to make more money, have more sex, and live forever (well, leave a lasting legacy that lives forever.)
- Subscribe to Misfit For Life TV - join our YouTube community for weekly uploads, thoughts on adulting, and tips on living a value-filtered life! This is where we share all our best free content, so join us today!