In this episode you will hear about INTERNAL CONFLICT, and how NLP, Mindfulness & the new advances in Neuroscience can help us all achieve sustained Health & Wellbeing.
Reb explains how the integrated & innovative NLP and mBIT programmes explore the compassionate, creative & courageous aspects of ‘being’ – enabling us to enjoy life to the full & also enable others to do the same.
Listen on for:
- What the amazing mBIT & NLP programmes offer.
- Understanding the conflict between our thoughts, feelings and actions.
- The awareness of our differences as human beings, and celebrating these differences.
- Acceptance and understanding.
- Paying attention to our shadows.
- Positive thinking, and how this has a big impact on our daily life choices.
- Discovery, and fully realising our true potential.
- Recognising our emotional needs, and what we are giving away, may in fact be what we need.
Reb is a master coach and coach supervisor, an NLP Master Trainer, and mBIT Trainer, with a background in occupational psychology and trained in psychotherapy.
More than all of those roles, Reb is a lover of life, a hugger, a Yiayia (Greek for Grandma), a cook, someone who has always been passionate about taking an appreciative approach to difference. From studying anthropology and politics, to working in HR & learning and development; she has always somehow felt that, if we could choose to perceive what there is to be learned from difference; we could generate more choices for ourselves and happiness in the world. Reb is also a bit nerdy about language
Links & resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Chamber - THE CHAMBER is the secret to unlocking a life where you get to make more money, have more sex, and live forever (well, leave a lasting legacy that lives forever.)
- Subscribe to Misfit For Life TV - join our YouTube community for weekly uploads, thoughts on adulting, and tips on living a value-filtered life! This is where we share all our best free content, so join us today!