Tattoos are a deep form of self-expression in a world that's trying to tell us to be anything but ourselves.
In this episode, we’re diving into the world of tattoos, the incredible journey that tattoos can take us on, and the many taboos still associated with tattoos today.
Listen on for:
- Tattoos and their Cultural associations
- The deep feeling of wanting to belong
- The journey tattooing takes us through
- The assumptions and stereotypes connected to having tattoos
- How the way you work your way up has changed
- The etiquette surrounding finishing other artists work
- What it's like being a tattooed person
- The dark world of copyright and ownership of your art
- How values within the industry have changed over the years
Meet L'ain Freefall:
L’ain Freefall is an international tattoo artist who has worked in tattoo shops all over the world. She’s been featured in countless tv, film, magazines and media (you might have seen her in star wars). She’s a renaissance woman, a traveller and a gypsy witch.
Links & resources mentioned in this episode:
- Misfit to Maven 365: One Year, No Fear! - Check out the only place to get 1:1 coaching with me PLUS be cheer-led and challenged by me and my team… so that you can show up, belong, make money, and get the freedom you desire.