In this episode you will hear all about ADDICTION, RECOVERY & SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. Anthony is brutally honest about his past, present and future plans.
With pure honesty and depth, we discuss the effect that addiction has on everyone around you, and the healing journey that recovery from addiction takes you on. This episode gives a real insight into the strength a person needs to become the human they were meant to be.
Listen on for:
- Adulthood, and what being an adult really means.
- Our childlike tendencies, and where they stem from.
- Drug & alcohol addiction.
- Recovering from addiction.
- The language that we use when discussing addiction and recovery.
- Suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- The impact that our words and actions can have on others.
- Working on the relationship with ourselves.
Anthony is an executive recovery and wellness coach and coach trainer. He is also a filmmaker, writer, actor, and circus performer. He has been in addiction, mental health, PTSD recovery for 40 years and spent much of his adult life supporting people to recover.
He is a lifelong entrepreneur and has had several successful careers and a couple of failed ones too! Apart from the work he does in the coaching field he also runs a not for profit Circus and Theatre Social Project with his partner Lehla and their three kids.
His current banner says 'The Future is Beautiful if we make it so'. He believes we are not doomed as the pessimists like to say.
Links & resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Chamber - THE CHAMBER is the secret to unlocking a life where you get to make more money, have more sex, and live forever (well, leave a lasting legacy that lives forever.)
- Subscribe to Misfit For Life TV - join our YouTube community for weekly uploads, thoughts on adulting, and tips on living a value-filtered life! This is where we share all our best free content, so join us today!